- 「你們當樂意事奉耶和華，當來向祂歌唱。」(100:2, 和合本)
- 「當稱謝進入祂的門，當讚美進入祂的院；當感謝祂，稱頌祂的名。」(100:4, 和合本)
- 「因為耶和華本為善——祂的慈愛，存到永遠，祂的信實，直到萬代。」(100:5, 和合本)
January 3 (Sunday) – Family Devotion
Scripture Reading: Psalms 100
- “Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” (100:2, NIV)
Q: In your opinions, how does singing to God with your heart look like?
- “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” (100:4, NIV)
Q: What does it mean to enter his gates and courts with thanksgiving and praise, and how can it be achieved?
- “For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” (100:5, NIV)
Q: Can you feel His love and faithfulness endure forever?